By Juergen H. Bludau M.D.
This much-needed e-book presents sincere, transparent, and worthwhile clinical details for older adults and their caregivers, written in an simply comprehensible language.
• Contributions from 20 exceptional physicians from Harvard scientific college and fees and different fabric from greater than a hundred unique papers to make sure medical accuracy and updated context
• Case examples that aid clarify fabric and produce the recommendation to life
Read Online or Download Aging, But Never Old: The Realities, Myths, and Misrepresentations of the Anti-Aging Movement (Praeger Series on Contemporary Health & Living) PDF
Best aging parents books
This declaring, optimistic, and functional ebook will greater arrange retirees and their households for the adjustments and demanding situations of retirement in an doubtful monetary, social, and political climate.
“This publication is a real gem! whilst interpreting it including my mother who has dementia, in little or no time her temper replaced. She turned very engaged and intensely alive! it's a actually transformational booklet. ” —Ken Ross, relatives caregiver“In my paintings with households and execs, the light on My Face has been a useful device for them to interact individuals with complicated dementia one a one-to-one foundation.
This can be the twenty fifth anniversary version of What Do you assert? Its first publishing necessitated additional printing. as soon as out of print, requests saved coming for a brand new version. Twenty-five years after its free up, it used to be nonetheless getting used as a version of gaining knowledge of the blessing of our elders. Its truths greater than ever communicate to the bigger starvation and urgency of engaged listening in an keeping apart, disconnected global.
Robert Rupp zeigt auf foundation einer qualitativen empirischen Studie fundiert und praxisorientiert auf, wie gesundheitsorientierte Bewegungsangebote für ältere Menschen so gestaltet werden können, dass sie auf Teilnehmende motivational bindend wirken. Unter der Leitidee der Befriedigung psychologischer Grundbedürfnisse werden potenzielle und realisierte Wege zur Erfüllung des Bedürfnisses nach Kompetenzerleben im Alterssport analysiert, welches zu den bedeutendsten Motivationsquellen für sportliche Aktivität zählt.
- Aging and Spirituality: Spiritual Dimensions of Aging Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy
- Care Enough to Know-Keep Your Parents Safe
- For Love or Money
- Health, Illness, and Optimal Aging, Third Edition: Biological and Psychosocial Perspectives
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Pelvic Surgery in the Elderly: An Integrated Approach
- Social Gerontology: Selected Readings
Additional resources for Aging, But Never Old: The Realities, Myths, and Misrepresentations of the Anti-Aging Movement (Praeger Series on Contemporary Health & Living)