By Audrey M. Quinlan
Read or Download A Complete Guide to Rubrics: Assessment Made Easy for Teachers, K-College PDF
Similar curricula books
This entire source presents ready-to-use instruments to steer educators in the course of the layout, implementation, and review of an exceptional, standards-based curriculum that considerably and certainly affects pupil learning.
This functional, step by step consultant examines the levels of considering, making plans, and imposing curriculum mapping projects which can increase scholar studying and create sustainable change.
During this well timed new contribution, Koehn and Rosenau enhance their transnational-competence framework and show the promise of its software throughout six serious professions: instructor schooling, engineering, enterprise administration, social paintings, sustainable-development (encompassing agricultural sciences, public management, and natural-resources management), and medicine/health.
Mixing guide with know-how is a ebook that gives educators instructions and ideas for imposing combined studying in today’s school rooms. there was a robust push by way of many groups, faculties and educators to maneuver to a 1:1 surroundings. even though, as soon as there…• How does one train or facilitate studying in such an atmosphere?
- John Dewey and Our Educational Prospect: A Critical Engagement with Dewey's Democracy and Education
- The Story of the World: History for the Classical Child, Volume 4: The Modern Age: From Victoria's Empire to the End of the USSR
- Engineering Education: Curriculum, Pedagogy and Didactic Aspects (Chandos Learning and Teaching Series)
- Marketing and Social Construction: Exploring the Rhetorics of Managed Consumption (Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research)
- Asia in the Undergraduate Curriculum: A Case for Asian Studies in Liberal Arts Education: A Case for Asian Studies in Liberal Arts Education
- The Focus Factor: 8 Essential Twenty-First Century Thinking Skills for Deeper Student Learning
Additional info for A Complete Guide to Rubrics: Assessment Made Easy for Teachers, K-College